Ask CC

Our Best Answer

Applying as a Transfer Student / Transferring to SBCC

Students may apply to Santa Barbara City College (SBCC) by visiting the Steps to Enrollment Homepage.

In order to receive credit for courses previously taken at another institution, students must request that their coursework be evaluated by the Transcript Evaluation Office.

For additional information about evaluating previous coursework, visit Prerequisite Transcripts and Forms section of the Transcript Evaluation Website.  

Students who have already completed an application to attend SBCC and have an active K Number my can speak with an Academic Counselor for additional information about coursework.

For information about transferring to 4-year institution, visit the Transfer Center Homepage.

Was this response helpful?