Ask CC

Our Best Answer

Third Party Payer

If you have an outside Agency, also known as a Third Party Payer, taking responsibility for paying your student enrollment and mandatory fees, direct the Agency to send the Cashier's Office a letter of authorization. The letter should include the student name, Student ID (K#) and indicate the specific fees the agency will cover. SBCC will invoice the agency after the add/drop period of each semester. For more information, please email

Was this response helpful?