Ask CC

Our Best Answer

Pay Fees

You may remit payment for your outstanding fees in any of the following ways:

  • Mail USPS - Check or Money Order. 
    • Please include your Student ID (K#) on the face of the check.  Please do not send cash.
  • Online on your Pipeline Account by Visa or MasterCard. 
    • Select the Student Tab and the "Pay My Bill" option.
  • In Person at the Cashier’s Office window by Cash, Check, Money Order, Visa or MasterCard.

Was this response helpful?