The SBCC Career Center is located in the Student Services building, Second Floor, Room 282.
The Career Center can help students:
- Explore career options and assist you with career decisions
- Research the job market, gather information and company contacts
- Develop job search strategies, design resumes and cover letters, and prepare for interviews
- Research various occupational fields including salaries, duties, educational requirements, and future job outlook
- Gain access to resources in the Career Center Library
The center also offers workshops, events and job fairs throughout the semester for students.
Employers looking for a student employee may post their job, internship, and volunteer opportunities on the Job Connection. Phone: 805-965-0581 x2331 805-8.2-36639 (Fax)