Ask CC

Our Best Answer

High school Diploma Financial Aid

Students without high school diplomas who are 18 years old can qualify for Financial Aid if they have a GED, or other high school proficiency certificate. Certain students may also demonstrate readiness for college by taking a standardized Ability To Benefit Test.

For more information regarding high school completion and equivalency, contact the financial aid office

Was this response helpful?