Ask CC

Our Best Answer

Term Honors

A student who has completed at least 12 units at SBCC and earned a 3.5 GPA can be considered for the Honors Society of Phi Theta Kappa. The chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at SBCC is called Beta Gamma Upsilon. For more details on how to apply contact the campus adviser, Manou Eskandari-Qajar, IDC-357, ext:2435.

Separate from the Honors Society mentioned above SBCC also offers a different Honors Program where a student can take honors-designated classes and earn an Honors Certificate. Here is where you can find more information about our Honors Program -

Was this response helpful?